Saturday, June 05, 2010

Stuff You Can Wear





Remember those shapes I posted a wee while back..? Well here they are before they were sent to the gallery for the 'Stuff You Can Wear - Wearable Art Exhibition'. The show opens today 5th June and runs till the 18 June 2010 at the Combined Artist Studios + Gallery, 11 Bankart Street, Raglan (NZ). 16 Artists have made works like these which can be worn as jewellery! The gallery is open Mon-Fri 9-3pm, Sat 11-1pm & 3-5pm, Sundays 11-1pm.

If you are visiting this long weekend be sure to pop in and have a peak and perhaps purchase your own piece of art!


4 comments:

Maldito Columpio said...

their lovely!
I love the yellow stripes on the mostache guy
is this made with paper?
I'm afraid I wont make it for the expo, you live soooo far away from me :(

Angela Keoghan said...

Thanks Maldito Columpio, They are acrylic and pencil on little pieces of wood. Needed my teeny tiny brushes for this one. Oh I know, sometimes such a shame living at the bottom of the world. Thanks for visiting here though ;)

vivienne strauss said...

They are all so unique and lovely! Being in Portland, OR rather feels like being at the end of the earth as well :D

Mr. Spoqui said...

lovely bear!